COMESA Yellow Card
- The learners understand the sources of legal liability in Motor Insurance.
- To expose participants to the various categories/types of Motor Insurances
- To link Motor Insurance practice to the economic benefits.
- To develop appreciation of the working of the COMESA Yellow Card Scheme.
- General Liability arising out of motor vehicles
- The motor Insurance Policy
- Motor Fleet management
- Motor Trade Management
- Specialist Motor Insurance Cover
- General Claims Handling and Management
- Regulations of use of motor vehicles
- The COMESA Yellow Card
- Reinsurance as applied to Motor Insurance
- Staff in Underwriting and Claims Departments
- Staff in Logistic Department
- Executives of Insurance Brokerage firms
- Staff in Insurance department in non-insurance organization
How to apply
All candidates must follow the application steps where they provide their details and select units. An invoice will be sent to the email address of the applicant with payment instructions.