Liability Insurance Underwriting & Claims
With increasing globalization of Kenyan industry and rapid industrial development, high growth in IT sector, the market force has high growth potential for liability risk insurance. The programme aims to help the participants:
- To understand the risk in Liability Insurance in Kenya
- To analyze the reasons for adverse claims experience in the world Liability Insurance Market & Lessons for Kenyan Insurance Industry
- Emerging trends in Kenyan Liability Insurance market and techniques to manage the risk
- To discuss the different products available in Kenyan market and world market
- To discuss the growing risk potential because of increase in environmental activism in Kenya.
- Future prospects of liability insurances in Kenya
- Overview of industrial and non-industrial liability coverages in Kenyan market
- Cyber risk in digital world
- Essentials of legal liability, tort liability and other legal issues in third party claims
- Commercial and industrial sector liabilities, like public liability, product liability, Director and Officers liability
- Error and omission liability insurance for software industry
- Liability exposure during construction phase of engineering projects, including aviation and maritime liabilities
- New trends in liability insurance with specific reference to product liability and recall
- Liability coverage for media companies
- Intellectual property rights and liability
- Clinical trials liability, a new avenue for pharmaceutical industry
- Nuclear liability risk awareness and control
Insurance Executives handling property and engineering risk in Insurance Companies, Broking houses, Industrial firms, Financial Institutions carrying out both underwriting and Claims functions.
How to apply
All candidates must follow the application steps where they provide their details and select units. An invoice will be sent to the email address of the applicant with payment instructions.