Strategic Investment for Insurers
- Understand future developments in investment management.
- Learn the latest investment techniques with cutting-edge academic research and real-world case studies.
- Ensure effective performance evaluation and portfolio optimization.
- Evaluate performance measurements and risk management reporting more effectively.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of fixed income and derivative instruments.
- Effectively manage the inherent problems of delegating portfolio management to an agency.
- Make stronger decisions based on a broader understanding of the entire investment process.
- Gain a strong network of global contacts from across the investment management industry.
- Achieve improved returns on your personal – and company – portfolio.
- Access our global alumni network of accomplished professionals, offering advice and support, and presenting new opportunities.
- Apply investment management theory and application.
- Evaluate investment management strategies and portfolio performance.
- Enhance returns, manage and reduce risks.
- Practical investment management tools that can be immediately and effectively applied.
- Fresh perspectives on investment strategy gleaned from diverse class interactions and world-class faculty.
- Acceleration of the professional development of high potential employees, enabling the fast-tracking of management potential.
- Engage and communicate the unique value and positioning of your organisation to your employees.
- Modern portfolio theory.
- Fixed income and equity investments.
- Strategic asset allocation.
- Behavioural finance.
- Performance evaluation.
- Passive and active investment vehicles.
- Portfolio optimization.
- Risk management.
- Real estate as an asset class.
- Middle level managers in finance departments
- Staff in Brokerage firms
- Middle level managers in claims department
- Supervisors in other departments
How to apply
All candidates must follow the application steps where they provide their details and select units. An invoice will be sent to the email address of the applicant with payment instructions.